Tuesday 15 November 2016

Ombre CAS Card!

Hellooo Sweeeties!!! :)

It has been a while since I last made a card just for Challenges!

I made a CAS card for Addicted to CAS #101 and CAS(E) this sketch #198.

Here is my card-


I have used Stamps STAMPlorations - Party mates and Balloons and banners. The birds are from Winnie & Walter - So Tweet stamp set. I have colored using Distress inks- Wild Honey, Mustard seeds, Fire Bricks and Hickory smoke.

Sorry for the bad pic, my hubby is away with the camera for a few days. I had to use my mobile and the light is bad.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. So tweet..love the ombre colors..and that one colored gift is really looking awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Suchi - love your colours!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Suchi!! Love the ombre coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! Ombre gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)