Friday 19 August 2016

STAMPlorations August Sketch and theme reminder!

Hellooo Sweet Bloggersss!! :)

We are back we a reminder post for August Sketch and theme!
As u know
Theme 

and
sketch


I have come up with this card-



I sprayed Dylusions Mica Spray on the white card base. Then stamped STAMPlorations Art Marks using Memento ink (RAK by Pooja )
I stamped the cute little dino of Becca's Big Grins -Dino Things from STAMPlorations ! :) I have used white and gold touch markers to make a few dots (texture) in the background.

Now,don't forget to visit my awesome teamies -
Suchi <--You are HERE
Wei Wei

I am entering this card for-

CAS Mix Up Challenge - stamp+spray+texture using markers


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Love how you have kept Dino white against that pretty pop of colour on the background. Great sentiment and fun card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink background with the cute dino in white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design Suchi! Love the bright pink with your white image ... very creative and fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Suchi, that background is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love the background!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Suchi - love the colours and how you have used the dino!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card Suchi. I love your sprayed background for your fun dino. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, Suchi! Love that dino and the sprayed sky! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats such a cute creation !
    cheers
    happymomentzz.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bird against the background Suchi! I had a giggle reading your comment about the challenges, I will be doing an interesting post on it tomorrow..lol. Thank you so much for leaving your king comments, nowadays I am bit behind, since it is school holidays, posting but not able to comment on all blogs I follow, hopefully next week onwards it improves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super fun card ! Gorgeous.. and I love the color and how you put the dinothing in the limelight.. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Suchi, your cards always amaze me! Such cuteness and gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome fun card Suchi! love that neon pink background

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of my favorite stamps used by one of my favorite stampers - what a wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)