Thursday 3 September 2015

100th Post + Reasons to celebrate :)

Heyyaaaaa Sweet Crafters! :)

This post is really special to me as it is my 100th post! Hurrayyy!!! A big milestone for me...I started blogging avidly this January...before that I wasn't much of a blogger... I have made new friends in this blog - world and your wonderful work is keeping me inspired!


What's more special is that, I have been following STAMPlorations since day one and have majority of my stamps from them. Shery, this card is for you and little Catherine! I thought little lady would love colors! And of course a reason to Celebrate!Cheers! :)

Also, this month Craft for the Craic has "No Rectangle or square" theme. Eithne and Michelle are wonderful crafters and you can find all the amazing DT creations here. I am having a DT post for it...yay! 


For the card, I used Dee's Artsy Impression set - Balloons & Banners! Oh, this is a new addition to my stamps and oooooo...it is lovely!! This card is a circular easel card. (You can find the tutorial of triple easel card here). I stamped the border of the circle. Made a tag and used banners for the celebration(used masking technique for the banners)! I stamped the balloons on colored sheets and fussy cut out. I adhered them with double sided glue tape. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. 

Hope you like my card?

I am entering this card for :



Wear Our Badge


Before I end, I want to thank all of you for being so supportive and liking my work..!:)

**PS: I am gonna have a GIVEAWAY soon!Keep watching this space.. ;)**
Love xx

16 comments:

  1. What a fun card Suchi - I love baby cards that are a bit 'different'!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohooo....Congrats on your 100th post dear!!! What a fun interactive card...love the circular shape....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Suchi for 100 the post...card is so cute..love to try circular easel card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100th post ..congrats on blogging actively inspite of busy schedule Suchi !! Fun card ,Sherry n little Catherine are going to love it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 100th post - and its a perfect way to celebrate, I love the vibrant colour of the balloons on the background, it looks very effective
    Pixie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic festive card, I love it. Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Congrats on 100 posts!!
    Sweet card! I love the layers of balloons!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suchi ...a big Congrats 100 is an awesome number!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)