Monday 25 May 2015

Purple CASE

Hellloooooo Sweet Friendsss!!

I am congratulating Pia from Inkspirational Challenges for her wedding! :)
They have decided to have a theme-Purple this week! So, I decided to play along :)


Also, today I am doing a very big task! I am gonna CASE our dear Crafter Cornelia from Fun-Stamping.
Her cards are colorful, happy and bright! Just like her sweet comments! :)

Now, this IS a big deal because when you are CASEing someone, you are copying their style and also I hope Cornelia should like it :P
I have been her sincere follower since start of my blog.. and look forward to her creations!


I am inspired by the strip torn along. The colors look beautiful with the black and white background! :)


Here is my card:



I have stamped the butterflies from 'Trendy Butterfly' Stamp set from STAMPlorations. I colored the strip using water colors and stamped small butterlies with the same stamp set. The color purple is my favorite! :)
I have used 'Black soot' and 'Seedless preserves' DI for the same. I stamped the sentiment from 'Trendy Butterfly'.

I am also entering this card for STAMPlorations anything goes challenge.

New Craft word:
Image result for witty craft quotes

One more thing before ending this post, Deepti Stephens- from Catchy Designs is doing a giveaway. You can check her post here and send some love. Her creations are amazing!
Prize 1

Prize 2


Hope you guys liked my card..
Thanks a lot for stopping by!
Cheers ! xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Love your take on inspiration. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love Cornelia's card making style and you have cased her card beautifully !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suchi - your card came out beautiful! So cool to tear the strip obliquely! And the butterflies fit perfectly, too! I am always so happy if somebody CASEs my card - you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comments Cornelia! :)

      Delete
  4. wow your CASE is fabulous-love the funky design with the sentiment in the corner at the top. Great to see you at Ink. I am loving your cards-just joined your blog so I don't miss any x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments Sandie! Thanks for following me, I followed back your lovely blog!
      Cheers! :)

      Delete
  5. Love that CASE Suchi - the purple ois fabulous too!
    BLessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is excellent, Suchi!! It's a wonderful card for Pia and a gorgeous CASE of Cornelia's stunning card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks Darnell, your comment makes me happy! :)

      Delete
  7. Love to see how you were inspired. This looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at CASEplorations, Suchi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria...Glad you liked my CASE :)

      Delete
  8. I love how you colored just the strip that you placed on the butterflies. great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has come out beautifully Suchi! Especially like those purple butterflies .. Very beautiful...:).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suchi, your inspiration, drawn from Cornelia's card, has resulted in a most stunning card of your own, infused with your special style and details! LOVE that you used butterflies! Incredibly pretty! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome take from the inspiration -- love those spotlighted bflies! Thanks for joining in at CASEplorations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. It means a lot. :)